Beaba Milkeo Automatic Bottle Maker
Sleek, stylish and functional automatic bottle maker that uses technology to measure, dispense and mix water and powdered formula to the perfect temperature and consistency!
Say goodbye to the time and hassle of manually preparing baby's bottles. Introducing the Beaba® Milkeo, the revolutionary new way of preparing your baby's formula bottles. Perfect for families with Twins or more, even when Grandparents come to babysit - no explaining just simply press the button!
With the push of a button the Milkeo measures, dispenses and mix's water and powdered formula to the perfect temperature and consistency & FAST! When baby wakes and is hungry you can prepare a bottle within seconds that has no air bubbles. The water and formula powder are stored right in the Beaba® Milkeo, so it's always ready for you. The Milkeo is compatible with all bottle sizes and most formula brands and types. You can also choose the amount of formula you want to make: 60, 120, 180, 240 and 300 ml. The easiest way to prepare baby's bottles is now right at your fingertips.
The temperature as well as the quantity of water and the formula powder can be set and saved and as an added bonus the Milkeo can also distribute hot water to prepare a cup of tea or two minute noodles! A self cleaning function guarantees hygiene and makes the product easier to clean
- Universal: Compatible with most brands of formula powder and all bottle sizes
- Very fast: prepares bottles in 10 to 20 seconds
- Temperature choice: 22°C, 38 to 70°C
- High capacity water tank: up to 10 bottles of 180 ml
- Steam-tight formula powder container
- Even temperature and texture without lumps thanks to its mixing system
- Self-cleaning function of the mixing compartment
- Simple and intuitive controls: retro-lit touch screen
Dimensions(mm): H380 x D340 x W155
This sleek little machine will fast become your most loved kitchen appliance!
Please note that MILKEO is compatible with main formula milk brands, however we do not recommend use with:
1. Milk using special formulas such as goat milk, thickened milk, rice milk, lactose-free, constipation
2. Milk using oil (e.g. vegetable oil, fish oil etc.) as main ingredient or maltodextrin in big proportion (being listed as first ingredient in the formula composition)"
Setting up your Milkeo:
Not all formulas in Australia are based on a 30ml per scoop ratio. The instructions that come with Milkeo are based on international standard of 30ml/scoop. We recommend you check your formula tin for scoop weight.
1. If your formula tin recommends 1 scoop should be mixed with 30ml of water, follow Instruction Manual for machine setting
2. If your formula tin recommends 1 scoop should be mixed with a different volume of water, set the machine according to the formula instruction : for example if 1 scoop formula should be mixed with 50ml of water: measure or read the weight of 2 scoops, setup the machine to 100ml and the weight of 2 scoops. (minimum setting for water is 60ml)
3. If another ratio is mentioned, follow the formula recommendation. For example : 140ml – 3 scoops, measure or read the weight of 3 scoops, setup the machine to 140ml / the weight you measured.
Important : after the setting is done the formula weight will adjust automatically to follow this ratio when you adjust the volume of water. You only need to modify this ratio if you want to increase / decrease the milk concentration or if you change formula.
Cleaning your Milkeo
Please note Milkeo and it's components are not dishwasher safe